April 11, 2012

AHOY MATES - TWIN'S 2ND BIRTHDAY PARTY

Ships Ahoy for Owen and Hudson's 2nd Birthday Party




As usual, I had fun finding everything to fill the gift buckets. I monogrammed the towels with all the kids' names and put their initial on their chairs. The chairs were all outside waiting for them with their filled water bottles and sailor hats.


The bibs for the boys
The backyard is all set for the chaos with the kids' chairs and bouncy balls

In lieu of balloons we used lanterns





The one thing I was not thrilled with is how the cakes turned out.
The writing bled the second I put it on the cake.
Guess there were mixed reviews from the birthday boys.








But I was happy with the cake pops

Our friends (who are obviously also twins - yet identical) Michael & Brody
The boys having lunch
Hudson enjoying a moment of relaxation with his apple juice snowcone
A cute little moment for Owen


 



No comments:

Post a Comment