March 29, 2010

HAPPY EASTER 2010

Happy Easter

These are my 6 month old twin boys. My 4 year old is in the upper little picture.


I am starting this "blog" (in quotes, because I kind of hate that word) kind of for myself. And I'm hoping now that my grandma is getting DSL, that she'll log on and see what I've been making. She is kind of my inspiration for all my craftiness...passed down through my mom.

For now I'll just be posting things that I'm making, want to make and favorite things I want to share. Who knows if it'll ever be more than that.

I don't have the time that I used to to devote to sewing, crafting or much of anything else. I am a mother of three boys - one incredible 4 year old and twin boys who were born in October. So I will do things when I can. I used to stay up into the wee hours of the morning to get my craft fix in, but those days are over for now. Until there are set naptimes, I do it in the little time I can. But I do treasure those moments of creativity (yet treasure my time with my boys more).

No comments:

Post a Comment