March 31, 2010

TAKE ME OUT TO THE BALLGAME

 

These are the gifts I made for my sister-in-law's baby shower. She was having a little boy. Her husband is a college baseball coach, so I thought he'd enjoy these goodies too.


I made a blanket with what they call soft-n-cuddly (I think) and flannel. I appliqued a baseball on the blue side. I made two burpees with the fabrics of the blanket. I also made a little matching bib.

I also couldn't resist making this little appliqued long-sleeve onsie (below).  My sister has made some adorable applique shirts with felt for my boys and I just love the look of it.

BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT
After my nephew was born I made his birth announcements. 
Carrying onwith the baseball theme and Nolan's dad's love 
of the Yankees, here's what I made. I took the idea from an 
actual Yankees baseball card. I bet there are a few people 
who hope he gets an official major league card  one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment