April 9, 2010

INVITES, INVITES & MORE INVITES

Here are some samples of invitations I've done that I wanted to show.

The first is my sister-in-law's wedding bundle...from her save-the-dates to the invite, program, seating tags and cds. It was fun doing things for every aspect of her wedding...especially the duties of being the matron of honor.

These are from my sister-in-law's wedding shower I threw (I'll probably post pictures of the party details at some point).


This is an invitation and announcement I did for a friend who had a destination wedding in Cabo. She took a picture of a beautiful yellow bird of paradise flower from the resort where they got married, so that is what we used on the invitation.


These are a couple of pocket-fold invitations I did for weddings.





This was an invitation I did for aholiday party my husband and I had.
















Here is a birthday party invite I did for a repeat Beverly Hills customer.




No comments:

Post a Comment