April 1, 2010

YO-YOGA-YOGA

I have gotten back into doing Bikram Yoga and I got into a swirl of making some things to make packing up to go more fun. Some of the things I've had for years, but a few things I've recently made.

The bag is a simple big bag that I originally made for my Trader Joe's shopping. Now it's my yoga bag. I just got done making the yoga mat strap (not to perfection I am learning from the loud sound of the velcro ripping in the quiet yoga room). I've had the insulated lunch bag for a long time but may put my waters in them to keep them from getting hot during my 105 degree workouts. And I'm loving my towels (I dry them with extra fabric softeners so I can dig my nose into it to get a break from the smelly yoga room).

I've made another towel out of some Amy Butler fabric I've had for a long time. I love the fabric so much I had been waiting to figure out the perfect thing to make with it. I may make another yoga bag out of it. It's kind of yoga zen looking, don't you think?

Oh, the little wallet type bag on top of the towels is what I put my i.d. and money in when I go to yoga. I sewed that originally to be my cellphone case. I'll soon have a picture of my matching tissue tote, but can't seem to find it now. I'll be posting pics of all of them...but wanted to add it to this picture to show how obsessed I get with one fabric...in this case the mocca :)

No comments:

Post a Comment